Thursday, June 5, 2008

KFC Teases us But Never Pleases Us

Been on the road for a few days. As I sit at the airport right now, there is a KFC right in front of me. I just ate a salad and cheeseburger for lunch at a airport restaurant, it was quality. Although, I was a little leery at first, it came from an Italian deli style restaurant. One of my rules is don’t buy food from convenience store/gas station restaurants and don’t buy other food items from other places that don’t specialize in that type of food. For example, has anyone ever ordered buffalo wings from a pizza place that were any good, especially after delivery?

Anyway, why is it that the food looks so good on the KFC commercials, yet after eating, feels so damaging to one’s body, mind and spirit? Every time I see a KFC commercial I want to go get some crispy mouth-watering chicken, some tasty mashed potatoes loaded with gravy, and some cole slaw. It looks so good – but after eating is soooooooo bad!

So, as these people are in line ordering I am watching them and thinking “I wonder what they will feel like when they are done? Will they hurt? Will they puke? What noises will their stomach make? Do woman have different results than men? Do men and women make different stomach noises? Is it the same noises/results as say, when you eat McDonald’s or Taco Bell?”

They should do some stomach noise testing after people eat at those places.

Anyway, about to board the plane.

But before that, I just might get some KFC boneless buffalo wings…

No comments: