Thursday, June 5, 2008

On The Road: Dinner Two

Last night I had dinner with some work colleagues. We had a solid feast. I had four Fat Tire Pale Ale beers, some seared ahi tuna, and we had an appetizer of deli-style duck, ham, salami, speck and some other deli meat, which was quite tasty. We ate it with a spicy mustard sauce and bread, or without bread if wanted. We also ordered the family style asparagus and au gratin potatoes – all good stuff. It was one of those stuffy places I wouldn’t have ate if I wasn’t paying, but it was mighty good. The tuna portions were small, but with the other apps, beers and side dishes, I was a satisfied customer. Then again, I probably would go there again even if I was paying, it was that good. Sometimes it better to not eat at a few crappy places and save that for one trip to a nicer place.

No comments: