Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Black Tea: The new caffeine of choice?

Black tea. Have you tried it? It's flat out delicious. My personal favorite is Tetley black tea. It has natural ingredients and none of the sugars or chemicals that come in some other popular brand name teas. What's best about Black Tea? Well, the health benefits, and the CAFFEINE. YES I AM SHOUTING. I'VE HAD A LOT OF BLACK TEA AND AM HYPER. In all seriousness, who doesn't like a caffeine boost in the morning, afternoon or even evening? I know The Food Guy does, but I don't want to drink soda all day and don't like coffee. I've tried coffee but just can't acquire the test for it. I wish I was one of those eaters who could sit and think about coffee all day. On a side note, I woke up and read Facebook the other day and one guy posted how his week was complete because of these things "Coffee, family and the people in his life." That's what I don't get, people who love coffee LOVE coffee. I mean, they focus their entire day or life around it. I know one woman very well who if she doesn't get her coffee in the morning she gets quite cranky (no name listed here to protect this blogger). But people who love coffee post about it, Tweet about it and live for it. But for me, it's black tea that does the trick. It's a great pick me up for the morning. I won't be posting on Facebook or Tweeting about it, but then again I blogged about it, so maybe some day I will. I recommend adding some stevia for flavor, serving chilled over ice and maybe adding lemon. Try some today. YOU WILL LOVE WHAT IT DOES FOR YOU!

No comments: