Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Meat Day

Looking back at yesterday, I had five different kinds of meat:
  1. Turkey sub from Subway
  2. Lamb from gyro
  3. Chicken from chicken breasts ate when got home from work
  4. Beef from hamburger ate when got home from work
  5. Pork from sausage from sausage, onion and green olive pizza from local pizza place later in evening.

    Here’s how it went down. When I got home I was hungry but didn’t want to cook. I was late for Little Food Gal’s conference, Food Gal was working late and things were in a rush. I had some leftover grilled chicken breasts from the night before, and some burgers from Sunday night.
So, while I was feeding LFG, getting her pajama’s on and ready for bed, I ate the chicken breasts here and there – they were cold, taking a bit each time I walked into the kitchen to get something for LFG. I also then ate a hamburger – no bun – just nuked up and dipped in ketchup – a great treat, while deciding what to have for dinner (Is it dinner or supper? I like supper, but today I will use dinner).
So, while I was finishing that meat, FG was on her way home from work and we decided to get a pizza. Thus, the sausage in the pizza added pork to give me the five-finger morsels of meat I ate throughout the day.
I should have had a slice of deer sausage to make it six.
What’s the most types of meat you have ever devoured in a day?

No comments: